‘Dasamoola’ gana is a group of ten roots known for their anti-inflammatory properties, in Ayurveda. Vata is characterized by mobility and functionality. In the gut, Vata in its balanced state is responsible for optimum digestion and gut motility and its derangement leads to inflammation and diseases.
Dasamoolajeerakarishtam has the proven and time-tested anti-inflammatory action of Dasamoola is fortified with the anti-spasmodic and carminative properties of Jeera (Cuminum cyminum) in this product very popularly used in post-natal care. The alcohol-based formulation has quick action on primarily gut-based inflammation.
Features and benefits of Dasamoolajeerakarishtam-
- Dasamoolajeerakarishtam is a combination of Dasamoola (the group of ten anti-inflammatory roots), Jeeraka (Cuminum cyminum), Khadira (Acacia catechu), Lodhra (Symploccos racemosa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Duralabha (Tragia involucrata), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Chitraka (Plumbago zeylanica), Ela (Eletteria cardamomum), Twak (Cinnamomum verum), Lavanga (Syzigium aromaticum) etc. in a mildly alcoholic base sweetened with jaggery and honey.
- It facilitates smooth movement and function of ‘Vata’ in the gut, thereby ensuring proper digestion and metabolism.
- It is a formulation of choice in post-natal care. Improves appetite, relieves flatulence, stimulates bowel movement.
- It is effective in managing sprue and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Dasamoolajeerakarishtam enhances the action of Ayurvedic decoctions when given in combination.
- It stimulates liver function. Improves blood circulation.
- It relieves abdominal spasms and menstrual cramps.
Adult: 25-30 ml Dasamoolajeerakarishtam twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml Dasamoolajeerakarishtam once or twice daily after food.