The group of ten roots Dasamoola epitomizes anti-inflammatory action in Ayurveda. Dasamoolarishta used along with different adjuvants, is an effective remedy for all kinds of acute and chronic inflammations in the body. Stimulates appetite, relieves abdominal gas and corrects metabolism.
Arishta preparations are easy to digest, and quick-acting due to their mild alcoholic base. The sweet taste of Dasamoolarishtam makes it palatable for kids and adults alike.
Features & benefits of Dasamoolarishtam-
- Dasamoolarishtam is a combination of Dasamoola, Pushakaramoola, Lodhra, Guduchi, Dhatri, Duralabha, Khadira, Kushta Manjishta, Devadaru, Vidanga, Rasna, Madhuka, Bharngi, Musta, Jala Chandana, Indrayava, Musta etc. in a mild alcoholic base, sweet to taste.
- It is a wholesome combination of herbal that balance the functions of Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the body, specifically in the gut.
- The mild alcoholic base of Dasamoolarishtam ensures easy digestion and quick action on primarily gut-based inflammation.
- Facilitates smooth movement and function of ‘Vata’ in the gut, thereby ensuring proper digestion and metabolism. It relieves spasm and colic.
- It is a good remedy for loss of appetite, abdominal gas and flatulence, sour belching.
- It is effective in managing sprue and irritable bowel syndrome. Encourages healthy bowel movement.
- It enhances the action of Ayurvedic decoctions when given in combination. Dasamoolarishtam acts in synergy with other Ayurvedic formulations like Kashaya, Ghrita etc. to relieve a broad spectrum of diseases.
- It stimulates liver function, improves blood circulation and draws out deep tissue inflammation and relieves edema.
Adult: 25-30 ml Dasamoolarishtam twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml Dasamoolarishtam once or twice daily after food.
100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.