‘Dhatri’ meaning ‘that which gives’ is the Sanskrit name for the Indian Gooseberry, a fruit acclaimed for its rich Vitamin C and anti-oxidant activity reserves. Dhatriaristham harnesses the therapeutic and rejuvenating properties of gooseberry along with select drugs that promote digestion and metabolism.
The mildly alcoholic base and sweet taste make it palatable and quick-acting. Dhatriarishtam is a liver-promoting health tonic that may be used with excellent results in the robust as well as the diseased.
Features and benefits of Dhatryarishtam:
- A nourishing combination of Amalaki, Pippali, Madhu and Sita in a mildly alcoholic base.
- Stimulates digestion. Improves appetite. Health tonic that is digestive in nature.
- Both Amalaki and Piappli are beneficial in improving hepatic function. Detoxifies and purifies the blood. Relieves anemia and associated fatigue.
- Reinforces inherent immunity, the body’s natural defense against invading microbes and infection.
- Encourages healthy gut biome. Stimulates bowel function. Relieves abdominal gas and flatulence.
- Naturally heals and repairs the body. Anti-oxidant activity arrests aging and associated wear and tear.
- Prevents premature wrinkles and greying. Imparts health and vigor to skin and hair. Clears acne and pigmentation.
Adult: 25-30 ml twice or thrice daily after food.
Child: 10-15 ml once or twice daily after food.