Misrakasneham capsule is a purely herbal ghee based purgative, with its authentic reference in Ashtanga Hridaya. Therapeutic purgation is the treatment of choice for chronic Pitta derangement in the body. Pitta imbalance manifests in the body as excess body heat, inflamed gut, abscesses, bleeding disorders etc.
Regular bowel movement is an indication of robust digestion and metabolism. Constipation is when a person has less than three bowel movements a week or exceptionally difficult voiding of the bowel. The reason may be of dehydration, lack of dietary fiber, physical inactivity, or medication side effects.
Features and benefits of Misrakasneham capsule –
- Constipation or ‘Vibandha’ indicates deranged vata at the level of the colon. Apana vayu, the division of vata which promotes excretory function, is ‘moodha’ or dysfunctional.
- Misrakasneham balances tridoshas in the gut and directly imparts unctuousness to a dried-out bowel.
- It acts as a bowel stimulants. It increases bowel motility.
- The ghee-based formula acts in synergy to balance Pitta dosha in the Koshta (alimentary tract). This property optimizes digestion and metabolism.
- Misrakasneham purifies blood. It improves skin health.
- Regular use of Misrakasneham capsule makes the fecal matter moist and supple, facilitating easy voiding.
- Misrakasneham is a good remedy for chronic constipation, medication-induced constipation and irregular bowel habits.
Adult: 1-2 Misrakasneham capsules at bedtime or early in the morning, as recommended by the Physician.