Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a classic formulation mentioned in Sharangadhara Samhitha acclaimed for its efficacy in managing headaches, pain in the temporal and occipital regions, migraines and sinusitis.
With Triphala as one of its cardinal group of ingredients, it balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha in the system. The Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam formula rectifies the derangement of all aspects of Vata namely Prana, Udana, Vyana, Samana and Apana.
Features and benefits of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam tablet –
- Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a simple yet powerful combination indicated for balancing Prana and pacifying Pitta in the ‘Uttamanga’ or head.
- It is an excellent remedy for ‘Sirasoola’ or headache of varied origin like migraine, sinusitis and tension headaches.
- Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam is a time-tested formula for maintaining health and functionality of eyes, ears, nose and throat. It improves vision. It protects eyes from diseases of Kapha and Pitta origin.
- The ingredients of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam are cooling in nature and break down inflammatory pathway in the body.
- It reduces oxidative stress.
Dosage & Directions for Use
2-3 Tablets of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
Child: 1-2 Tablets of Pathyakshadhatryadi Kashayam twice daily on empty stomach. Consume dissolved in half a glass of lukewarm water for best results.
Suitable for all ages.
Specialty: 100% Natural. Purely herbal. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.