Anaemia results from a lack of red blood cells or dysfunctional red blood cells in the body. This results in reduced blood flow to the organs in the body.
TA Tablet is a simple combination of four ingredients that tackles the problem of anemia in a holistic manner. While improving the blood Hb levels, it also enhances metabolic function and liver health.
Features and benefits of TA Tablet –
- TA Tablet is a quality blend of Triphala, Kaseesabhasma and Yashtimadhu in an easy to use tablet form.
- Kaseesa Bhasma increase blood haemoglobin levels. It is a good blood purifier and improves circulatory health.
- Triphala enhances iron absorption in the gut. The ‘Amla Rasa’ or sour taste facilitates the metabolic pathway that improves red blood cell formation and maturing.
- Yashtimadhu and Triphala prevent gastric irritation and constipation. Improves bowel function and motility.
- It boosts liver health and metabolism.
- TA Tablet resolves menstrual disorders arising from low Hb levels.
- It is a good iron supplement for pregnant women.
Dosage & Directions for Use
1 TA Tablet three times a day after food, or as directed by the Physician.
Suitable for adults.
HAREETAKI (Terminalia chebula)
Popularly known as Indian walnut for its innumerable benefits or Indian hog plum in English, it is extremely valuable for its role in improving hair health. It is useful for treating scalp infections like dandruff, itching, and hair fall. It also strengthens them from the roots, prevents breakage and loss of hair, and bestows silky soft smooth hair
AMALAKI (Emblica officinalis)
Commonly known as the Indian gooseberry, it is high in Vitamin C and natural antioxidants known as flavonoids and polyphenols. When used for hair treatments, it is found to strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots. Amla oil can promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, and prevent the graying of hair.
VIBHITAKI (Terminalia bellerica)
Known as Beach Almonds or Bedda nut tree, it is rich in Vitamin C, and other antioxidants that nourish the hair roots. Bibhitaki helps in making the roots of the hair stronger, minimizing hair fall, and preventing premature graying of hair strands.
ANNABHEDI SINDHOORAM (Incinerated Ferrous sulphate)
This is good in anemia and improves blood and allied ailments. This quickly relieves palpitation, giddiness, loss of appetite, and indigestion connected with anemia. Useful in Grahani. It is indicated in Ayurvedic treatment of Anemia, general weakness, and irregular menstruation.
YASHTIMADHU (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
It accelerates the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers by relieving inflammation and stimulating the production of protective mucus for the stomach lining.
Speciality: 100% Natural. Herbomineral. Vegetarian.
There are no reviews yet.