Thaleesapathradi Choornam is a traditional recipe wherein Kapha balances drugs like Trikatu (the three pungents namely Dry ginger, Black pepper, Long pepper) and Thaleesapatra (Abies webbiana) are made into a sweet aromatic powder that instantly soothes a sore throat.
Thaleesapathradi Choornam is beneficial in acute and chronic cases of sinusitis, recurrent cough and cold, sore throat and respiratory congestion. The formula starts working from the oral cavity, by stimulating the taste buds and thereby the entire digestive process. Relieves sore throat and nasal congestion.
Features and benefits of Thaleesapathradi Choornam-
- Thaleesapathradi Choornam is an appetising combination of fine powders of Thaleesapatra (Abies webbiana), Maricha (Piper longum), Nagara (Zingiber officinale), Pippali (Piper longum), Twak (Cinammomum verum), Ela (Eletteria cardamomum), and Candy sugar.
- Taken in small quantities frequently, it relieves sore throat and prevents further infection and disease.
- It expels vitiated phlegm from the respiratory tract. Relieves nasal and chest congestion.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis, cough and cold.
- Thaleesapathradi Choornam stimulates taste buds and encourages secretion of digestive juices. It is effective in treating loss of appetite and tastelessness.
- It improves voice strength and clarity. It is good remedy for hoarseness of voice.
Adult: 10-15 gms Thaleesapathradi Choornam daily in divided doses, maybe be taken as and when required.
Child: 5-10 gms Thaleesapathradi Choornam daily in divided doses, may be taken as and when required.
There are no reviews yet.