Cardiocalm tablet (or Cardiosap tablet) is a versatile product that captures the anti-hypertensive action of Rauwolfia serpentina coupled with cardio-protective drugs like Arjuna and Lasuna. It is a wholesome combination that supports the treatment of uncontrolled blood pressure. It is a cardiotonic combination effective in optimizing heart health and blood circulation.
Available in an easy-to-use tablet form, it combines the traditional wisdom of Ayurvedic medicine with the vast advancements in Pharmaceutics.
Features and benefits of Cardiocalm tablet –
- Cardiocalm tablet is a combination of Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina), Vilwa (Aegle marmelos), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), Rasona ( Allium sativum), Salaparni (Uraria picta), Prishniparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Varuna (Cretava nurvala) and Triphala (Embilica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellarica) in an easy to use tablet form.
- The product is an effective remedy for managing imbalance of the ‘Vyana’ Vata. This component of Vata with its origin in the region of the heart, when deranged, is responsible for hypertension and circulatory defects. Rawoulfia has been histroically credited with tranquilizing and anti-hypertensive qualities.
- The Cardiocalm tablet formula relieves associated complaints of hypertension like dizziness, insomnia, lassitude, headache in the occciput and poor concentration ability.
- Arjuna, a proven cardiotonic, raises coronary artery blood flow and protects cardiac tissue against ischemic damage.
- Lasuna or garlic helps reduce total cholesterol and serum triglycerides while increasing High Density Lipoproteins or good cholesterol.
- Cardiocalm tablet improves blood circulation. It relieves general body edema and water retention.
- It is conducive for heart health. It strengthen the muscles of the heart. It ensures patency of the coronary arteries.
Adults: 1-2 Cardiocalm tablets twice daily in the morning and the evening.
SARPAGANDHA (Rauwolfia serpentina)
It is an important herb used in Ayurvedic and folk medicine since ages, especially for the treatment of high blood pressure and psychiatric conditions. It is also known as Indian Snakeroot and Devil-pepper. The roots, and the leaves of this plant are all used as medicines.
VILWA (Aegle marmelos)
Vilwa, also called as Aegle marmelos. The Bael tree or Bilva (in Sanskrit) is an ancient Ayurvedic tree known for its spiritual and medicinal importance. It is one of the Dashamoola (group of ten roots) herb. Belpatra is said to have anti-inflammatory properties and can be applied on any inflamed region for quick relief. Bael is said to have anti-fungal and anti-viral properties, due to which it is used in treating a number of infections in our body.
PRISHNIPARNI (Uraria picta)
Prishniparni is a well-known medicinal herb of Ayurveda. In Ayurveda, it is used in the treatment of asthma, dysentery, delirium, ulcers, malarial fevers, fractures of bones, inflammation of chest and diarrhea, catarrhs, bleeding piles and many other ailments. The roots of the plants mainly contain alkaloids, saponins, flavonoids, glycosides, proteins, steroids, tannins and phytosterols.
GOKSHURA (Tribulus terestris)
Being an amazing skin emollient, this prickly dried fruits of the Gokshura tree treats skin infections and inflammatory conditions. It also helps in treating the various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, etc. and bestows a smooth, glowing revitalized skin. Land Caltrops has been used for centuries as a general tonic by the Ancient Greeks. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to maintain efficient kidney and urinary functions and in reducing renal discomfort. It is effective in treating urinary tract disorders because it promotes the flow of urine and cools and soothes the membranes of the urinary tract. Land Caltrops has also been described as an aphrodisiac in Ayurveda.
PUNARNAVA (Boerhaavia diffusa)
Punarnava, a potent Ayurvedic has immense health benefits and has been in use since ancient times in treating a host of health anomalies. Commonly known as Hogweed, Sterling, Tarvine in English, Mukarati Kirei in Tamil, Raktakunda, and Shothaghni in Sanskrit, it goes by the botanical name Boerhavia diffusa. Punarnava has powerful analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, which is extremely beneficial in reducing joint and muscle pain, thereby reducing the chances of chronic autoimmune inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
JATAMANSI (Nardostacys Jatamansi )
Jatamansi is also known as Nardostacys Jatamansi . It has a very good antioxidant and antiinflammatory property that helps to reduce premature hair graying.
VACHA (Acorus calamus Linn)
It is a traditional Indian medicinal herb, which is practiced to treat a wide range of health ailments, including neurological, gastrointestinal, respiratory, metabolic, kidney, and liver disorders. The root (rhizome) is used to make medicine. Despite safety concerns, calamus is used for gastrointestinal (GI) problems including ulcers, inflammation of the stomach lining (gastritis), intestinal gas (flatulence), upset stomach and loss of appetite (anorexia),hair growth.
HAREETHAKI (Terminalia chebula)
Popularly known as Indian Walnut for its innumerable benefits or Indian Hog plum in English, it is extremely valuable for its role in improving hair health. It is useful for treating scalp infections like dandruff, itching and hair fall. It also strengthens them from the roots, prevents breakage and loss of hair and bestows silky soft smooth hair. Chebulic Myrobalan is one of the three key ingredients in Triphala, a natural compound that provides overall support for digestive function and helps ensure that the digestive tract works at optimal levels. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India has documented the use of the powdered herb in intermittent fevers and chronic fevers, anemia and polyuria. Chebulic Myrobalan can also be used to treat gastrointestinal and respiratory disorders.
AMALAKI (Emblica officinal)
It is commonly known as the Indian gooseberry is high in Vitamin C and natural antioxidants known as flavonoids and polyphenols. When used for hair treatments, it is found to strengthen and condition follicles down to the roots. Amla oil can promote hair growth, reduce dandruff, and prevent the graying of hair.
VIBHITHAKI (Terminalia Bellerica )
Known as Beach Almonds or Bedda nut tree, it is rich in Vitamin C, and other antioxidants that nourish the hair roots. Bibhitaki helps in making the roots of the hair stronger, minimizing hair fall and preventing premature graying of hair strands.