Musk root, Indian Valerian, Calamus, Saroagandha and Brahmi are the key ingredients of this potent formula indicated in anxiety, panic attacks, stress induced behavioural disorders and insomnia. Swapna Sap is used to support the treatment of convulsive and psychotic disorders. Nervine tonic, improves concentration and boosts retention power.
Features and benefits of Swapna Sap –
- Musk root or Indian Spikenard along with Indian Valerian balances the ‘Vata’ factor governing the central nervous system especially the chemical activity in the brain. They are traditionally acclaimed for their capacity to soothen and relax an agitated mind and its functions.
- Swapna Sap is recommended for combating anxiety, stress and insomnia. It improves heart health and helps in preventing hypertension.
- Swapna Sap acts as a brain tonic and helps to improve memory and brain functions by preventing cell damage due to its anti-oxidant property.
- Sweet flag or Calamus acts upon the brain as well as the gut, imparting strength and vitatily to higher mental functions. Additionally it also improves blood circualtion and alleviates swelling in the body.
- Brahmi or Indian Pennywort is a nervine tonic that enhances learning, academic performance and mental stability. It enhances cognitive ability.
- The product acts as an anti-anxiety agent and calms restlessness in adults and children alike, in suitable doses.
Adult: 1-2 Swapna Sap tablets twice daily on empty stomach.
Child: 1/2 -1 Swapna Sap tablet twice daily on empty stomach.